SIGN UP TO SING IN
THE CENTER CHORALE
Membership in the Center Chorale is by audition only. The Escondido Choral Arts Foundation has made the decision to mandate vaccines for anyone singing in the Center Chorale. Unvaccinated individuals and those with valid vaccination exemptions will be required to present proof of a negative Covid 19 test conducted within 72 hours of any rehearsal or performance.
In order to become a member, contact Joe Stanford, Conductor to schedule an appointment for an audition and register by clicking on the button on the Home page. The audition process can be found by clicking on the Audition Page. Please share your vaccination status with Joe Stanford, Artistic Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible before your audition.
All statuses will be kept confidential. A Covid Waiver, available for download can be found on this page below stating the protocol we will follow during rehearsals and must be signed by each singer.
Rehearsals to be located at the Center for the Arts, Escondido in the Conference Center which is located off of Maple Street and Valley Pkwy. A directional map is available for download on this page.
Upon notification of acceptance in the Center Chorale, the singer will be expected to do the following:
1. Register full information with the Center Chorale, including name, address, phone and email by clicking on the registration button for adults on the Home Page.
2. Pay $100 for the concert season, Sept-June. The payment must be made by the third rehearsal.
3. Purchase apparel for concert performances. Women will be expected to purchase a dress (to be chosen by an apparel committee), and men will be expected to purchase a black, standard tuxedo, with white shirt (wing-tip) and black bow tie and cummerbund.
4. Commit to attending scheduled rehearsals each Monday evening, 7 to 9:30.
5. Our concert dates are scheduled a year in advance. It is expected that singers will make rehearsals and performances a first priority.
6. Also expected- members will assistance in the organizational operations when possible.