Membership in the Center Chorale is by audition only. In order to become a member, contact Dr. Joe Stanford, email@example.com to schedule an appointment for an audition and register by clicking on the button on the Home page. The audition process can be found by clicking on the Audition Page.
Upon notification of acceptance in the Center Chorale, the singer will be expected to do the following:
1. Register full information with the Center Chorale, including name, address, phone and email by clicking on the registration button for adults on the Home Page.
2. Pay $100 for the concert season, August-June. The payment must be made by the third rehearsal.
3. Purchase apparel for concert performances. Women will be expected to purchase a dress (to be chosen by an apparel committee), and men will be expected to purchase a black, standard tuxedo, with white shirt (wing-tip) and black bow tie and cummerbund.
4. Commit to attending scheduled rehearsals each Monday evening, 7 to 9:30.
5. Our concert dates are scheduled a year in advance. It is expected that singers will make rehearsals and performances a first priority.
6. It is expected that members will assist in the organizational operations.
August-June: $100 per year
$100 payable by the third rehearsal by check, cash, or credit card.
Concert apparel and black performance folders to be purchased by the singer.
Mondays, 7:00-9:30 PM CCAE Studio I Season Rehearsals Start to be determined due to Covid 19 virus
**Concert Rehearsal times listed in range format including soloists, children's chorus, orchestra. Specific times for the Chorale will be announced as soon as possible. Locations subject to change.